- Vodafone shoot in Andalucia with Grey London.
- PDN New York 2013.
- Little Big Cat breaks cover for Whiskas
- New Whiskas posters up and around the UK.
- Whiskas Big Cats with AMV BBDO in Shamwari, South Africa
- A quiet moment in San Francisco
- Shooting In San Francisco with Link9 New York
- Masai Mara on New Years Day
- “The worst zoo in the world”
October 31, 2008
I was invited to exhibit my Translocation series at The Shanghai International Photographic Art Exhibition so I flew over for the opening. The whole week was quite a surreal experience. The organisers had decided it would a great idea to base the exhibition in ‘Thames Town’, an area of Shanghai that is (theoretically) an exact copy of a quintessential English village complete with red phone boxes, tudor architecture and an old English pub. All very strange, it felt like a dodgy film set or The Truman Show. The exhibition itself was suitably chaotic. Apparently they get over 100,000 visitors in the first week, many armed with cameras and tripods which they set up in front of the exhibited images and proceed to copy them! Shanghai itself was breathtaking, completely manic but lots of fun.